Wednesday 10 February 2010

An Explanation

So this is the start of my 21 day blog. Well nineteen days, I knew I'd be late in starting so I pre-empted the obvious and called it 21 give or take, also I'm pretty sure I'm gunna have commitment issues. So I moved to London in December, and it's been wonderful, an alcohol and snow kind of wonderful, sandwiched with going out for dinner. I was told last week that this beautiful sabbatical will be over in 3 weeks as someone has decided to employ me (I'm over the moon I really am), then I realised, as great as vodka and snowballs may be, I have the whole of London at my dispense for a few weeks and I need to make the most of this gift. On the cheap. So in an attempt to make myself even more interesting and well rounded (mentally not physically) I'm visiting a different museum or exhibition every day. And this blog will document just that. My solitary visits. Although some nearest and dearest will gatecrash from time to time.
Secretly I'm hoping these posts will bear witness to some hilarious and touching stories, I do have a long history of being followed by the lesser desired of society, so I may just have some great stalker tales.
I began my muso journey yesterday. I didn't start small or exclusive. I just went for it; The V&A. I'm no journalist, however I really attempted to be very observant and this mostly led to over-hearing inappropriate conversations of teenagers. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment